« Home | What can be better than sex? Maybe only Super Viag... » | Open something new for your self » | hi it's Kirk » | hi it's Howell » | Arnulfo wrote: » | Hakkında » | how »

The rungs were strong and secure, and it seemed like it was going to be okay.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnson O. Archibald <tsw@vantagepointe.us>
Date: Nov 28, 2006 9:10 PM
Subject: The rungs were strong and secure, and it seemed like it was going to be okay.

frontier
It was large compared to the others with two stories, and it was either a department store or a clothing store.
I had no idea what I was going to do. They were so covered in debris that I had Hiccup go around to another stairwell while I went up the cluttered escalator. Well, when we walked up to the building, those guys were there again.
As the person got closer, I could tell from the baggy clothes that the person, a guy, was definitely no cop. In the end, though, I just went back to the basement and crawled back out of the air vent.
In fact, it had been burned so recently that the tires were still smoking.
Neither of us could remember exactly where we'd come into the main part of the mall. I had no idea what I was going to do.
The only thing really missing was the seats in front of the lanes and the pin-setting machines.
It appeared that someone had been storing a lot of stuff down here and hadn't touched it for quite some time.
Usually, the shop still had its sign outside to tell us what it had been, but sometimes they didn't and sometimes we just weren't familiar with the name. Usually, the shop still had its sign outside to tell us what it had been, but sometimes they didn't and sometimes we just weren't familiar with the name. I ran from one end of the roof to the other, trying hard not to be seen, and then found a small building at one end of the roof with a ladder going down below. In the middle of the thoroughfare, there was also a large clock, as well as raised concrete area that had once had plants growing in it.
The floor was mostly stable, but we could tell what parts weren't pretty easily.
It would've been cool to check out the tunnel, but it probably would've been a scary wet mess. When I put my full weight on the rung, it cracked and bent quickly, but I was able to step up and grab for the top.
In fact, it was so high that I wasn't going to be able to walk to every part of the cave where the water was deepest. The bricks CAME OFF IN MY HANDS! I discovered right away that the water was much higher than the last time I was in there. We reached a flat concrete area, and there were two more vehicles there.
After almost dying, I was now trapped eighty feet up with two rows of bricks underneath my crotch to keep me from going down. Louis vacation, we returned to the Armour meat packing plant to climb the smokestack, which ended up being a HUGE mistake. While we were there, I found a window at the back and began looking out of it.
It was a miracle they hadn't given way underneath me.
Martin Luther King, Jr. It was a huge metal structure at the edge of the river for loading barges.
The signs posted on some of the plastic said they were doing asbestos removal.

Labels:

Archives